RefBan

Referral Banners

Yashi

Saturday, October 1, 2011

The Cynical Girl: F@%k It Friday: Luggage

The Cynical Girl: F@%k It Friday: Luggage

Link to The Cynical Girl

F@%k It Friday: Luggage

Posted: 30 Sep 2011 03:45 AM PDT

Dudes, I am in need of some new luggage.

I have old Delsey luggage. A few other kinds. Can’t remember. Scrubby peed on a piece of luggage so that went into the trash. Then I lost a small suitcase in this house. It is here. Somewhere. Apparently I live in a magical, cavernous castle.

So what do you use? What brands do you love? I would buy LV or Prada but that junk doesn’t last and I think baggage handlers purposely spit on fancy luggage.

Seriously. I do. I believe that. Because I would spit on fancy luggage if my union contract was renegotiated and I earned less than a robot monkey.

Whaddya recommend for luggage? Let me know!

 

No comments:

Yashi

Chitika