RefBan

Referral Banners

Yashi

Monday, April 2, 2012

The Cynical Girl: The Week Ahead

The Cynical Girl: The Week Ahead

Link to The Cynical Girl

The Week Ahead

Posted: 01 Apr 2012 03:45 AM PDT

Hi, everyone. Hope you had a fabulous week.

This is my colleague named Katie. I was lucky enough to accompany her on HER VERY FIRST BUSINESS TRIP. Oh my god, she is adorable and smart and fun. It was great to spend time with her.

My very first business trip was to the armpit of America. I’m jealous that Katie was able to go to San Diego.

How was your week? Did you do anything fun? What’s up for this week? I have to scoot down to Dallas for a quick speaking event on Thursday. If it’s anything like my travel, lately, it will take me seventy-eight hours to get there and back.

Awful airlines. Just awful.

Let’s have a good week. No drama, please.

No comments:

Yashi

Chitika