RefBan

Referral Banners

Yashi

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

The Cynical Girl: Monday Morning HR Humor: Otter Pup Sneezes

The Cynical Girl: Monday Morning HR Humor: Otter Pup Sneezes

Link to The Cynical Girl

Monday Morning HR Humor: Otter Pup Sneezes

Posted: 04 Mar 2013 03:45 AM PST

Stop working. Go hang out on Buzzfeed.

The Week Ahead: March 3, 2013

Posted: 03 Mar 2013 03:45 AM PST

Happy Sunday. I keep writing 2012 in my dates. How long will that go on?

By the time you read this, I’ll be in London. I ran an 8k on Saturday and then hopped on a plane. [brag]

I don’t know my time because this is all very meta and I am writing this post before I actually run the race.

Whatever. I have a system.

And you know I am busy writing. Let’s recap, shall we? I failed to write my novel on feminism, coal miners and abortion set in 1960s Appalachia. I failed to finish my book of short stories that highlight love, alcoholism and political unrest in Prague. I killed my screenplay about a Chief Marine Veterinarian at an aquarium. I never wrote a book called 100 Essential Modern Poems About Work. I wanted to write a sweet little novella about a 40-year-old woman who is starting over.

I got busy.

This week, I’m going to write a song based on the hit New York, I Love You But You’re Bringing Me Down. It will be called HR, I Love You But You’re Bringing Me Down.

“Like a death of the heart. Jesus, where do I start?”

I actually don’t need to rewrite that song. It fits.

Have a great week, everyone!

No comments:

Yashi

Chitika