No matter how carefully you plan your goals they will never be more that pipe dreams unless you pursue them with gusto.
--- W. Clement Stone
Good morning. We've got a bit of a Super Bowl special for you today. What a night!
1. Here are all the Super Bowl ads that aired Sunday night. They're in order of appearance.
2. These were the five best Super Bowl ads of 2015.
3. These were the five worst Super Bowl XLIX ads.
4. Nationwide's ad about dead children was a huge buzz kill. Viewers labeled it "depressing."
5. In fact, the Nationwide ad sparked such a reaction that it was the most-mentioned advertiser on social media during the big game. Almost two-thirds (64%) of Nationwide's social media mentions were negative in sentiment.
6. Overall, many of the 2015 Super Bowl ads were just quite depressing this year. There was far less slapstick and sex.
7. These are all the movie trailers that aired during the Super Bowl. "Ted 2" and "Jurassic World" were among the favorites.
8. Viewers loved the ad for the Clash of Clans mobile game. It starred Liam Neeson.
9. One of Budweiser's three Super Bowl spots was slammed by viewers. It was a super defensive ad that mocked craft beer.
10. Chevy ran a clever Super Bowl ad that made people think their TVs had cut out. It aired right before the big game, sending many people into a panic.
Post a Comment