RefBan

Referral Banners

Yashi

Monday, May 6, 2013

The Cynical Girl: The Week Ahead: May 5, 2013

The Cynical Girl: The Week Ahead: May 5, 2013

Link to The Cynical Girl

The Week Ahead: May 5, 2013

Posted: 05 May 2013 03:45 AM PDT

RomneyHello, everyone.

Quick note: I have a super-busy week ahead of me. We are putting the final touches on InfluenceHR and I have to delivery a separate keynote on Friday.

So this site will be on “vacation lock-down” for the week. No comments. It might make the blog better. I’m not sure.

I will leave you with the dumbest thing I read, this week: Why 'Source of Hire' Should Drive a Company's Talent Acquisition Strategy | I love a guy who publishes data without the burden of a methodology. And I like the part where he draws obvious conclusions from data that is subject to swings of plus or minus five percent.

I think I saw Karl Rove do that on election night.

Have a great week, everyone!

Day Off: I Love It

Posted: 04 May 2013 03:45 AM PDT

This was my late 2012/early 2013 embarrassing HR conference jam, btw.

No comments:

Yashi

Chitika